About Sunset Valley Resort/Motel
Come and relax by visiting the sites, or stretch out on the beach and do nothing at all.Linda Saidla (Owner, Sunset Valley Resort/Motel)
The best place in Northern Michigan to relax and enjoy the waves.Howard Saidla (Owner, Sunset Valley Resort/Motel)
Sunset Valley Resort/Motel has been a family owned and operated motel for over 40 years. Our family had taken a vacation here one summer many years ago, and we have never left. That is right. After we stayed for one summer, we had fallen in love with this property and having Lake Michigan as our back yard also helped with the decision to make this our home.
Please come and stay with us and enjoy the family oriented atmosphere next to the wonderful Lake Michigan.
- - Miles of hiking/biking trails within 10 miles of the resort
- - Two World Record Brown Trout caught within 10 miles of the resort
- - Private Beach on Lake Michigan
- - Located at the base of Inspiration Point (highest viewing point along the Western coast of Lake Michigan)
- - Two excellent golf courses within 3 miles of the resort
- - Huge back yard with play areas for doing it all or nothing at all
- - The best place in Northern Michigan to relax and enjoy the waves